Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Saturday Hike



On Saturday Jared and I went with some friends to go hike in Sabino Canyon. The hike we chose was called "7 Falls" which I figured out was because at the end of the trail there are seven waterfalls(Depending on how you count them there could be more or less though). The hike was four miles each way, which to everyone else was cake, but for me....it was a challenge. But we all made it! I had a hard time with the heat hiking there and back(about 74-76 degrees) but when we got to the waterfalls it was a really nice temperature and the pools of water/falls were gorgous! It was well worth it, even though we were all really exhaused. It was a lot of fun, and a good way to spend our Saturday.

1 comment:

Brewer's Ink said...

That's beautiful! As an Arizona girl, I still find beauty in the desert.