Friday, January 16, 2009

Jared's Upcoming Birthday

So the day is coming closer and closer........JARED'S BIRTHDAY!! On Sunday he will be 28 years old! Its hard to belive but it's true! Last year when we were just barely dating, I sent him a text on his birthday, "Happy Birthday you old man!" I wonder what I will have to send him this year since he is one year older!


I have already gotten him a few presents and have decided on the dinner, but dessert is going to be a bit tough considering he does not like cake (if you have any suggestions, feel free to give them to me as well as a recipe). Anyways, I will be sure to take lots of pictures so you can all feel like you are there to wish him a happy birthday as well!

2 comments:

Kavahei said...

Happy Birthday Jared! Well it's me Christine! I started my own blog! Come check it out sometime @ www.Kavahei.blogspot.com

Eric and Rozanne said...

Jared...happy birthday a day late! I'm sure it was a good one being your first birthday having a wife! Aubrey...Eric doesn't like cake either...it must run in the family. We usually have lemon meringue pie or cherry pie for Eric's birthday and just put candles on it. He did have a Cold Stone ice cream cake last year though. I'm sure you figured out something good though. :)