Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And we're off!


Well the day has been decided....Monday it is. No, not in two weeks, February the 9. Yes its extremely quick and we have a lot to get done in that time frame, but Jared's company is moving us so the really hard part is over. We just have to pack up valuables, clean our current apartment, and pray that everything works out the way it needs to.

Being away from family is going to be the hardest part for me. Though I am trying not to think of it right now, I know it will hit me the minute we drive away from my parents house on Saturday. But my sister, Kara, along with a friend, are going to be visiting us in California the spring break week in March. So at least I have something to look forward to. I am estatic to have her come visit us! They want to go to Disneyland (30 mins away) and the beach (5 miles away) along with shopping (everywhere) so this should be a blast!

We are also going to dearly miss our friends we have made here in Tucson, and also in Phoenix. I would like everyone to know that we love to have visitors, so everyone is more than welcome to stay,or visit with us in Orange County, California.
P.S. the picture is of a plant called "birds of paridise" which are extremely popular in California. This one was from our the new apartment in Fountain Valley

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

It will certainly be an adventure, but I'm sure you will love it. Good luck getting everything done for the move.

Brewer's Ink said...

I'm crying already! We will miss you SO much! This reminds me too much of when your Mom & Dad left us to go to California. But as your Mom said then, I have faith that it will be the same for you, "I'll be back again someday!" (Credits for the above quote go to Frosty the Snowman).