Thursday, February 19, 2009

Frustration

So I have been really annoyed this whole day so it just occurred to me that I might as well get it all out and just blog it. I have been in a really bad mood today due to several things. For one, yesterday I lost my car registration paper which is still needed to register here in California. Luckily we were able to print off another one through the Arizona DMV, but it still makes me very angry that I couldn't find where I put the original. Secondly, I feel lazy. I have been looking online for nanny/childcare jobs and there are none! (Which I am sure the rest of the unemployed population shares my annoyance). However, this is making me annoyed considering that Jared is off working his buns off, and all I seem to do all day is clean, eat, get the mail (at 3:30)and google jobs. To add to that lazy feeling, I have concluded that I want to go back to school for my associates in early childhood education. The only problem with that is that its the middle of the Spring semester so I have to wait until it is Fall until I can start again! And yes, I have tried to get the ball running with applying and such, but I can't seem to get through the college's phone lines to ask them the million questions I have in store for them(maybe that's why they aren't answering). So now that I am done complaining, if you have any suggestions to helping me feel better, or know of anyone who needs a nanny out here in Orange County, California, feel free to let me know.

3 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

I hear ya, moving can be so frustrating, especially having to deal with all that MVD garbage! I hate it, that and feeling like you can't find something because you are in a new house, and things are stashed in a new place!

Brewer's Ink said...

It'll come together. It just takes time. But the waiting sure can make you feel crazy. That's when I started doing family history, to tick away the hours until Heavenly Father felt it was time for me to be a Mom.

Eric and Rozanne said...

I understand that frustration...I have been in that same boat before with the moving situation. It really can feel very irritating. Everything will work out eventually though. That's cool that you want to go into Early Childhood, that's what I graduated in... :) If there is something that I can help you with, let me know.