Friday, February 27, 2009

Rosalie

The other day when I was at Walmart, I happened to wander into the pet area and saw that they had some fish. I turned around and I saw these betta fish and I saw Rosalie and had to have her! Now keep in mind that maybe being by my lonesome all day long has something to do with it, but I had to have this pretty red fish. After naming her, I looked at the label which said, "male betta"- but I decided that she is going to be a girl. The name suits her, it started out as Rose because of her color, but if you have read the Twilight series you have figured out where I got the name. Rosalie sounded prettier than Rose. So anyways, I love talking to this fish, she's not too exciting but she's mine and I am very excited about her. Call me crazy, but I am very happy about having a new friend.

1 comment:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Congrats on getting Rosalie! Everyone needs an immediate friend when moving to a new place.