Thursday, February 5, 2009

Way to go Jared!


Jared has been such a wonderful husband these past weeks getting all the details taken care of for the move. Last night he finished doing our taxes-which was a very complicated task for all the mistakes I had made on my taxes during the prior year. We found out today that it was approved by the government so I would just like to say how proud I am of him, there is no way I would be able to do all the things he does by myself. JARED YOU ARE AMAZING!! I love you!

3 comments:

Hybrid Goomba said...

A+ para Jared. My fried thinks it's amazing that he has the same name as you :P

Brewer's Ink said...

Good job, Jared! Keep taking care of her! We love you both.

T and Jackie Isom said...

Hey Aubrey! I have a blog, too! Yay for blogging! Good luck with the move on Monday. I'm jealous you're moving so close to Disneyland, and the beach.