Monday, March 9, 2009

8 Things Tag

I have to admit I usally don't do these, but I figured it would be fun, so here it goes!

8 favorite TV shows:
1.Lost(the best show ever!)
2. 24
3. CSI
4. Survior Man
5. Destroyed in Seconds
6. NOVA (yes, I'm a nerd)
7. Saturday morning cartoons
8. Man vs. Wild

8 things i look forward to:
1. My sister and her friend coming to visit in a week
2. Having a job interview Wednesday
3. A gardening class I get to bring Jared to Tuesday(Enrichment)
4. Riding bikes on the beach this weekend
5. Geting pregnant and having lots of babies :)
6. Going to Disneyland and SeaWorld
7. Seeing TJ, Sunshine, and Kalin in Santa Barabra
8. My hunny coming home from work today!

8 favorite places to eat:
1. This seafood place, I can't remember what its called here in CA
2. Olive Garden
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Claim Jumpers
5. Sweet Tomatoes
6. Cold Stone
7. Anywhere Italian
8. Anywhere Seafood

8 things on my wishlist:
1. To go to Germany
2. To visit Ireland
3. Go on a cruise
4. Float on a hot air balloon
5. To be a better wife
6. To have enough modivation to work out
7. To go to a concert (I have never been)
8. To get a puppy

8 favorite movies:
1. The Bourne series
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
3. Beauty and the Beast
4. Ocean's 11
5. White Christmas
6. Lord of the Rings series
7. The Other Side of Heaven
8.Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (the newer one)

8 people i tag:
1. Jeanette
2. Christine
3. Rozanne
4. Jared
5. Erica
6. Alisa
7. Jessica
8. Sunshine

2 comments:

Barry and Jeanni said...

It is fun to learn more about you! Good luck on your interview.

Brewer's Ink said...

Good luck with your job interview tomorrow, and say hello to Kara, since you'll see her before I do!