Monday, March 30, 2009

Laguna Beach

Saturday, Jared suggested that we explore a new beach this weekend. So, we went exploring down to Laguna beach, which is about 30 minutes away from Huntington beach(where we usually go). We actually went to the Montage Resort, which is right on the beach and they have crevices I guess you can call them, that the ocean made that you can walk around on. We found hermit crabs, sea coral, and other sea creatures that I don't even know what to call them. It was a really gorgous beach with lots of wildlife and shells everywhere. Unfortunately, I didn't charge the camera from our Disneyland adventure, so we weren't able to take pictures. But we want to go again, so we will take pictures then. It was really neat to explore down there and see the clear water(which felt very nice by the way). Anyways, it was yet another great idea from Jared! What a relaxing and fun way to spend our Saturday afternoon.

3 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

You are so lucky you get to live near the beach. When we were on that beach in Mexico, I kept thinking, 'Whoever lives near the beach must have awesome lives!' Thank you for verifying this...

Erica said...

We really need to see each other at each of our places! I want to do your adventures and you want to do ours! If you guys come down we can TOTALLY take you out jeepin to some awesome places. Cory is like the king of off roading. lol But yeah, did you know that Spencer manages Cory's Idaho Falls shop? So yes, they do get a long very well. So anyway, we're hoping to come to California in August still. I'm crossing my fingers!

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

That was were I went on my honeymoon. It is a great place.