Monday, March 9, 2009

A Sunny Afternoon at the Beach



On Saturday, Jared and I decided to go out to Huntington Beach(15 minutes away) for a couple of hours. We gathered a beach volleyball, towels, food, and headed out! Jared attempted to teach me how to play volleyball-which happens to be my least favorite sport (due to the fact that I always get hit in the head when I play). But Jared was really patient with me, and I sort of got "setting" down. Though I am sure all will be forgotten the next time we go. Oh well, it was fun! Then we went and walked around the beach and put our toes in the water, Jared was all about that, it was a little too cold for me. Overall, the beach is really nice and clean, so we are looking forward to bringing visitors out there when we get the chance. Just want to add a little tid-bit, for Sunny and all other relatives out there that still have snow.....it was a fun sunny day of 75 degrees!!


4 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Sounds like fun, and the perfect temperature to be outside and enjoy some sunshine! It was 75 here today...woohoo!

Erica said...

Arg! Soooo jealous! :) Sounds like fun though.

Brewer's Ink said...

What I want to know is if you did any of those Jones fancy ballet moves while trying to play volleyball. Some of us were so deprived of athletic skills - yes, I'm including myself in that.

Kavahei said...

Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it! By the way the pictures you took of the beach are amazing! Sure miss you guys!