Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thursday & Friday- Start on Tuesday





Before you read this...start on Tuesday! I messed up!!!! So scroll up from Tuesday and it will make more sense!





Both days were spent at the happiest place on earth! Needless to say, we all had a blast. All five of us got up bright and early both Thursday and Friday to spen as much time there possible. We all had our favorites, Jared's was definitely the Indiana Jones Ride, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, and the Buzz Lightyear shooting one. I was laughing so hard at Jared in the Buzz ride becuase he woulnd't even hold still enough for me to take a picture of him! He was focusing so hard on shooting all of the aliens...I swear I married a kid! It was really cute though. I had a lot of favorites, but my all time favorite still remains....Space Mountain!!!! They have re-done it since the last time I came(10 odd years ago) and it was 10x better than what I remember it being like. I HIGHLY recommend it!! The girls and Nate liked all the ones mentioned above, give or take a few. I honestly can't remember what everyone liked except Jared because even though that week is said and done, we can't stop talking about all the rides we like the most. At the end of both days we were all exhausted, but mostly on Friday. But I am glad we took advantage of the time we had there, it was a blast!



All in all, it was a great week and when Nate and the girls left, we got really sad. It was nice to have visitors. Thanks for sharing your spring break with us!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Sounds like a fun week! I bet the girls will be back soon for more fun on the beach on Disneyland. I'm certainly wanting to come now. :)

Brewer's Ink said...

How fun! Sounds like you all had a great time!