Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday






So, last Monday night my sister kara and her friend Christa flew in to stay the week! Tuesday morning we woke up, and went to the park close by. I had been saving bread that Jared and I hadn't been able to eat for this occasion. We went out and fed/ got attacked by ducks. Despite being chased after with hundreds of sea gulls, ducks, geese, you name it, we had a lot of fun. We had this one duck that followed after us, even after going to the opposite side of the park. It was pretty hilarious, apparenly she was very hungry!






Later that day, we decided it was really warm out, so we drove down to Hungtington beach. The girls had a blast playing in the water. I honestly was surprised they got in considering the water was pretty frigid- but I guess I have to remember how hot it is in AZ right now. They loved it and it was fun to shop at the little beach stores nearby.

No comments: