Saturday, April 11, 2009

We're Pregnant!!!!






Well we have a new delivery on our way! The stork has come and we are thrilled!! We found out we were pregnant February 26 but wanted to wait until we were a little further along to make the announcement. We are three months along and due October 26 so the joke is that maybe it will be born on my birthday(Ocotber 18). No we don't know the sex of the baby quite yet, we are 12 weeks along and are told we can go to a place where we can find out as early as 15 week so we will hopefully find out soon! Just wanted to let everyone know our happy news! We can't wait to be parents!!!
We think the picture at the top of the fridge looks like a gummy bear- as our friend pointed out. But we think already, we have a pretty cute looking kid!!

8 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

Amazing to think that you have life growing within you! I am so excited for you, and have thought about you all day!!! Your cousins are excited too! Congratulations!

Joy Marie Lee said...

Congratulations! Ben and I are so excited for the both of you. Being pregnant is truly an amazing experience. I'll let you know how the labor/delivery part goes in a few days :)

Ben and I are planning on moving to Mission Viejo at the end of June. I’m really excited! Our babies can be friends and we can go on play dates together, yea!

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

Well well well, congratulations! Funny thing, just the day before Jacob was talking to me about how you two are coming up on your first anniversary. I thought, wow, can it almost be a year, and then I thought I sure hope she gets pregnant soon, and the next day I found out you were.
Oct. 26, that's cool. Mary Emma was born Oct. 27, so who knows :). Anyway, cute ultrasound pictures.

Kyle & Jessica Bass said...

Hey! Congratulations!! You are going to be so cute pregnant. I just talked to Jared and he sounds excited. I am happy for you guys!

Joy Marie Lee said...

Glad you like the baby room. It's pretty simple, but it works. I'm surprised the baby hasn’t come yet either. I had a doctor’s appointment yesterday and it doesn't sound like she'll be coming any time too soon. I guess most babies are about a week late. As for names, we like Maya & Ivy. We are going to wait until she is born to choose. It is really so hard.

Brad and Danielle said...

Congratulations!! I was so excited when I found out you were pregnant!!! We are due only 5 days apart! Race ya! :)

We have to get together soon. Brad and I had a ton of fun hanging out with you guys a little while ago! And I can't wait for our play dates!!

Alan said...

Congratulations Aubrey and Jared, we are so happy for you. You are going to be the cutest pregnant mom. Take care!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Congratulations! Sorry I'm a little slow at commenting...our lives have been so busy the past couple of weeks that I haven't had much time to blog. We are SO happy for you both! BTW...I figured it out even though Eric was trying to be so sneaky...women's intuition I guess! :)