Thursday, May 14, 2009

Baby Bump

I keep on getting requests to put up the pictures we have of me gettting bigger....here are two we took probably about a month and a half ago. I thought I was big then, but a month later makes a big difference I have decided. At the rate I'm going, I am getting a little scared about how big I will end up! We need to take a picture for this month-its a big difference. Strangers are now looking and asking if I am expecting a baby so that always brightens my day. When we take more pictures I will be sure to post them!
By the way, the camera seems to make me look thinner than in real life. Just keep that in mind :)

8 comments:

katie said...

Congratulations Aubrey!!! We are SO excited for you! Hope all continues to go well!

Eric and Rozanne said...

You are so tiny...I can't wait to see new pictures. It always amazed my that my skin could stretch that much!

Brewer's Ink said...

You look too cute! Can't wait to see you in person - soon!
P.S. I was at the dentist the other day. Erin wants you to stop by when you're in town, if you have time.

Brody and Erin said...

You look so good Aubrey!!! You are going to be nothing but belly and bounce right back after your little baby comes! We miss you guys lots. Let us know if you'll be in AZ before we leave on June 8 so we can visit with you. I want to see that cute belly in person! HA!

Joy Marie Lee said...

You are so funny! You still look tiny to me, but I remember thinking my stomach looked big, even in the beginning. You should definitely take a picture every month. I wish I would have done that.

Barry and Jeanni said...

So, so cute! I love baby mama bellies.

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

You look so cute!

Rachel & Bobby said...

You are getting so FAT!!!! Haha. Yeah right. I miss you and I know you are in town right now (or at least you were). Your mama told me. Let me know as soon as you find out about your baby's sex!