Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bigger Bump

So last month(I admit) I probably looked to you like I hadn't grown at all. However, I hope with month four you can more easily tell how much I've grown. Keep in mind there used to be no bump there at all, so this is big news for me :) I would also like to mention that the pictures Jared took of me are in my first maternity outfit/dress. So far I am big enough to not be able to fit into my own pants, but I am not big enough to get maternity clothes yet. Its a very frustrating medium to be in, but whatever. So having and being able to wear a maternity dress is exciting business!
I would also like to add that thanks to Jen Seader's connection we now have a crib! Jen called me up and told me that a lady she knew was giving away a white crib and asked if we were interested. Of course we were, so we picked it up and Jared assembled it while I cleaned and washed the bedding they also gave us. We really like the crib and appreciate the family that gave it to us. Thank you Jen and thank you Patty...we love it!

6 comments:

Joy Marie Lee said...

You definitely look like you’re pregnant. Congratulations! I know how exciting that is.

Brewer's Ink said...

How fun! That crib is beautiful! Isn't it amazing to watch the blessings pour in?

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

I was looking at Mary Emma tonight laughing and smiling and bouncing up and down, and thinking about how much fun you are going to have with your baby.

Michael said...

I'm so excited for you! you finally are looking prego!! It is cute!

Michael said...

and by the way...Michael is really your cousin Janessa!!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Score on the crib! That is always nice. Babies can be expensive!