Thursday, May 21, 2009

Kara's Graduation!

I can't believe it, my sister just graduated high school! I was lucky enough to get the time off so I could go visit my family for two days and see Kara graduate Sandra Day O'Connor HS. It was a really good ceremony, short and sweet, but was very well organized and nice to attend. They actually did it at the cardinals stadium(AZ state football team) and I was surprised at how big the whole stadium was. Kara has gotten really good grades her whole 4 years of high school and was in the top 10% for GPA. Great job Kara! We are all so proud of you!
It was really windy since a storm was coming in, so unfortunately it wasn't very nice for picture taking.

4 comments:

bneurrutia.blogspot.com said...

Oh my Gosh! You are so freaking adorable! I love the growing baby bump and the picture of you in the dress. You are so cute!!! I'm glad that your pregnancy is going well. I loved being pregnant and seeing you look so cute makes me want to do it again! I'm glad you got to come to your sisters graduation but am sad we didn't get to visit. Hopefully it won't be too long before seeing you guys again. We miss and love you guys! :) Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!

Brewer's Ink said...

Poor Spence! Get's that little tiny wave in the distance!

It was so fun to see you - I'm glad you came over for graduation. Tell Jared we missed him though.

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

Wow, that takes me back a few years, an older sister traveling alone from California to another sisters graduation, except for the fact that the very cute baby was outside of your mom's tummy instead of inside. I'm getting so old! Miss you.

Eric and Rozanne said...

You look so cute pregnant! I love the new pictures. I'm glad that you got to go to your sister's graduation!