Thursday, June 4, 2009

6 days left....

Well its coming up quickly, only 6 days left until we find out the gender of our little munchkin! Jared is convinced that it is a girl, I still have no clue, so I guess all we can do is just wait. A lady at a resturant insisted that my stomach "looked like a boy" so apparently that's what we are getting. At this point I don't care which gender it is, I just want to know!! People are asking almost everywhere I go now, and its getting pretty frustrating to have to reply, "No, we still don't know what we are having yet." But lucky for us its down to less than a week! We will be sure and let everyone know what we find out (granted our child cooperates). So until then...wish me luck with holding 32 oz of water down for a few hours on that blessed Wednesday morning!

6 comments:

Brad and Danielle said...

Oh yay! I'm so excited for you guys to find out!! Will it be a playmate for our baby boy? Or a girlfriend?! Hopefully baby cooperates! Good luck!

P.s. You look so cute with your belly! Let's get together again soon!

Brewer's Ink said...

Ah, finding out the gender is only half the fun . . . then comes trying to decide on the name!

Can't wait to hear what he or she will be!

Love ya.

Barry and Jeanni said...

I can't wait to find out! I love, love, love your belly. It makes me miss mine :)

T and Jackie Isom said...

You look so cute! Good luck!

Eric and Rozanne said...

You look SO cute pregnant! Your belly is so perfect and round...keep sending those pictures. I can't wait to find out! Which week are you guys going to FL?

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

I hate ultrasounds, and drinking all that water, but it is so exciting to see your precious baby. I can't wait to know either, my wallet is just aching to buy something tiny and cute.

People and their comments/questions! When I was pregnant with Mary Emma I had a cashier look at me, look at Camilla and Hyrum and said "a girl, a boy, another on the way, and then it's time to shut the factory down." Yea, like that's going to happen, I just love babies too much :). Good luck, hope baby is lively and cooperates.