Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary!


Sunday the fourteenth was our monumental one year anniversary! I can't believe that it's already been a year since we have been married, it doesn't seem that long ago that we were just dating, engaged, and newly weds. It has been a wonderful year of marriage for both of us. Most say that the first year is the worst-I won't say that it hasn't been a challenge trying to understand each other better-but I would say that my love for Jared has increased from those challenges into something wonderful. I know that each moment, memory, and year will only bring a greater appreciation for and deeper love that will always continue. I truly love my husband and know that he is the one that Heavenly Father lead me to and prepared me for. It took us awhile for us to start dating after we met(my fault) but looking back now, I can't help but think that I was being prepared to become a wife for Jared. He is my best friend, my mentor, my companion, and the one who I love dearly. I am so thankful that we were not just married for this lifetime, but sealed in the Lord's house for time and all eternity. Happy anniversary sweetheart and I love you.

5 comments:

Brad and Danielle said...

Aww. Congratulations, we love you guys!

Eric and Rozanne said...

Congrats! I can't believe it's been a year already. We've got to get together with you guys sometime soon. It's been too long!

Erica said...

How fun! Doesn't time fly fast!? I can't believe I've been married for 9 months now, and it doesn't seem like it's been a whole year since I was at your wedding. :) Congratulations and let the good times roll!!

Brewer's Ink said...

Happy One Year!

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

Congrats! One year down, 49+ to go :).