Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's a........

Well we finally found out! The long anticipation is over.....its a girl!!!!! Now i can start shopping and getting everything ready! I am very excited to get clothes though-especially since girls clothes are always so precious! We are both very excited and its fun to watch Jared (he's turning her into a daddy's girl already) start patting my stomach and trying to feel her too. I have finally started feeling her now so that is exciting. Though to me, it still just feels like my stomach grumbling or little gas bubbles. But I am sure now that it is her since she kicked the ultrasound utensil and I felt her do it! So now I know for sure it is not just my stomach!

Yes, we do have names picked out already, but we are going to keep it a surprise. Jared and I decided that it will be good to keep it a secret and then it will be fun for everyone else when they finally find out! So everyone will just have to wait four more months! :)

4 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you both!

Eric and Rozanne said...

So exciting! I thought it was going to be a girl after your initial ultrasound. Have fun shopping!! I'm awfully curious about the names now. :)

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see her, I bet she's beautiful.

Brody and Erin said...

*Hooray!!! I'm excited it's a GIRL! Girls are so fun! And like you said... it's so fun shopping for them. We can't wait till she gets here and can't wait to find out her name!