Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Off We Go!


Friday we are leaving to go to Florida to visit a lot of Jared's family before the baby comes. We will be there for a week (Friday to Friday) So I won't be blogging until we get back. This is my first trip to anywhere on the east side of the United States(I have only been as far as Colorado) so I am a little anxious to see what it is like. Jared and I are really excited to see his mom and Steve, Grandma Guilde, and his Aunt and Uncle. While we are up there we might be able to catch a space shuttle launch! We will have to take a lot of pictures so I can blog about them when we get back! Wish us luck!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Have fun on your trip.Can't wait to here all about when you get back:)

Eric and Rozanne said...

You'll love it! Take lots of pictures...wish you could stop by Tennessee on your way out. :)

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

How much fun is that? Can't wait to see your pictures

Kavahei said...

well do have fun you lucky girl! Make sure you have an extra rib for me! LOL! By the way I saw Olivia at camp she was one of my leaders for the stake! AMAZING TIME