Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's been going on...


Lately we have had a lot going on so I will just catch up with one blog. My grandpa and grandma Bywater came and visited us two weekends ago, so we gave them a tour of California and had a blast playing all sorts of games. We were so happy that they had the opportunity to stop by and see us, we had a great time!
Jared has been really busy with work and he's had to fly out of town last week and this week, leaving me lonely and missing him terribly. He has been flying out to the Boulder, Nevada airport and Salinas, California airport to oversee construction on the plans that they have been working on. Its always hard for me when he leaves(especially being pregnant- lots of tears are always shed) but he enjoys getting to travel a little and seeing friends that live somewhat nearby. (If you don't already know this about Jared- he pretty much has made friends at some point in his life that live in about every state, so that when we travel, odds are he knows somebody there. ) So I guess its a sort of a good thing for both of us when he leaves- he gets to visit friends, I get to buck up a bit.
I am currently at 30.5 weeks(31 on Friday)-only less than 10 weeks to go! YAHOO!!! The closer its getting to the due date the more fears and excitement I am acquiring. Its getting to that point where being this big isn't comfortable in the least bit anymore(yes i know it's going to get worse) so the only encouraging thought is that the baby will come and that will be fun(plus I'll go back to regular size where i can move easier). She is SO active lately, which hasn't gotten old yet. It's pretty distinct when she's sleeping and awake, because when she's awake...she's MOVING CONSTANTLY! I like it when I can feel her pushing against me, or when Jared gets to see her move across my stomach-its hilarious to see his reaction. Its getting to be fun to pick out clothes and things she'll need, and getting fun gifts that we can't wait to try out. Thank you so much Erin for the flowers...I cannot wait to put them on her little head!! Thank you so so much for sending them to us!!

That pretty much brings us up to date, hope all is well in all of your families-we love to "catch up" with everyone when reading their blogs.

6 comments:

Brody and Erin said...

*Looking CUTE as always! I'm glad you like the flower headbands. They might not fit her right away when she is newborn. Some of Keira's headbands took a month or two before they fit her little head. I can't believe how close you are to having her. It's so exciting!!! Keep us posted as always! (To answer your question... our house is a new build and we moved into right after they finished building it.)

Brewer's Ink said...

We miss you so much!!! Can't believe how far along you are now. And as for bucking up a bit - you know what you're mom would say . . ."You come from a long line of strong women!" You can do it!

Steph and Joe said...

You are so cute. I like this post. MUY BIEN!

katie said...

You are way too cute pregnant and I can't wait to meet her...hopefully you will come home for Thanksgiving??? Christmas???

Wilson's Wonderful World said...

You are so cute! I know you don't feel it, but you are :)

Eric and Rozanne said...

Love your outfit...you are so cute preggo! I didn't like being alone either when we were first married. It's better and worse in a way now because I still miss Eric a lot when he is gone, but I'm never lonely because the kids give me plenty of company. Although, it's worse in a way because he isn't here to help with them either. :)