Monday, September 21, 2009

This is for Mom

So, I really wasn't going to post this video- even amongst Jared insisting that I put it up. I feel like a dork, and I didn't know that Jared was recording, and not taking a picture for our 35 weeks. So I was just going to send this to my Mom who wanted to see how elephant-looking I'm getting (I get surprised comments daily about how I have 5 weeks left to go) but apparently you can't email videos.

So......CAUTION: If you don't want to see a big bare pregnant belly, do not- I repeat, DO NOT scroll down to watch this video. And P.S. Mom, you are the one who is calling at the end of the video.
video

6 comments:

Hybrid Goomba said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer B said...

If it's a massive video file then of course you won't be able to e-mail it. If you compress it to a more reasonable filesize beforehand then you can e-mail it no problem. Sorry if that made no sense :P ~ Spencer

Grammy Suzzy and DJ Doran said...

You look beautiful!

Eric and Rozanne said...

It's perfectly round and cute. I bet Jared was pretty happy about tricking you and videoing you instead. :)

Wilson'swonderfulworld said...

You are carrying your baby just like your mom and I do, right out in front. You look cute, and only a few more weeks to go! YEA!

Brewer's Ink said...

Alison stole my comment. Truly, the tummy looks just your Mom's. Just make sure you get a picture (not a video, Jared) of Aubrey balancing a mug on the stomach/table. That always cracked me up when your Mom would do that.