Wednesday, January 20, 2010

...and the little one said, roll over! roll over!

Besides the "Roll over" song being one of her favorites...Addie can now roll over! She rolls from her tummy onto her back and it only took her a few days! About a week ago we decided since she's 3 months now, that we need to be more serious about tummy time. So I put her on her stomach one day, and she hated it of course. But then the second time trying she just popped her head up and got her arms under her so she could hold hersef up!


Of course Jared got to see her roll herself over for the first time (I was a little bummed) but I'm glad she rolled over so quickly, without us having to prod her too much. I can't seem to catch her doing it on video though. The video below shows her when she's pretty much already done. Oh well, it's something to look at anyways!

video

7 comments:

Rozanne said...

I can't believe that she is rolling over already! She will be walking in no time! :) I'm so glad you keep us all up to date on her.

Hillary said...

woo hoo! That's awesome! :)

Brewer's Ink said...

She's growing so fast! Now that she's 3 months, she'll start changing so quickly, and will be adding all kinds of new skills. Exciting!

Brody and Erin said...

Nice! Keira still doesn't roll over that much. She is 10 months and we are still needing to do more tummy time! LOL We spoil her I guess. She is so content with sitting up and scooting on her butt that we don't enforce tummy time. Working on it though. And to answer your question... Brody does all the videos. He has a computer program that makes them fun and cute. You can do all sorts of things with it. I'm sure you and Jared could get something to enhance your videos. It's Brody's new hobby. Have Jared talk to Brody if you want to know more about it. Miss you guys!

Nat said...

Wow!!! Ellie has only done it twice. She's perfectly content to lay on her tummy and suck her hands, we have to find a way to motivate her to roll over!

T and Jackie Isom said...

He most certainly does NOT sleep through the night. He will wake up about 2-3 times in one night. He is sleeping in his car seat because he likes sleeping in there, and him sleeping in there means him not sleeping with me...

T and Jackie Isom said...

Yea, I should get some kind of white noise type thing, I bet that would calm him down without going to the kitchen every time.

With regards to my header, I used a website called scrapblog.com. It's a scrapbooking website. I don't pay for stuff, I just use what they have for free. I create my page, export the page as a jpeg (on the file in the toolbar menu) which saves it onto my computer. Then I upload it as my header. It's pretty easy, actually, and free, which I LOVE!