Friday, January 29, 2010

Wiggle Worm

For the past few days I have woken up and found Adelyn wide awake in some random position that I didn't put her in the night before. I still swaddle her before she goes to bed, but when I go to get her in the morning, I find that her blankets are strewn all over the place! It's pretty funny because when she sees me she gets this big grin silently exclaiming, "Mommy look what I've done!!" its so cute.

Last night I put her down in the center of her crib with her feet facing the right side...and I wake up with her legs on the opposite side of the bed! I don't know how she does it- but she sure is getting wiggly!

Last Saturday, Jared got Addie out of her crib and brought her into our bed. Aren't they such cute cuddle bunnies?? They looks so adorable- I had to take some pictures.

How lucky I am to have such a handsome husband and adorable baby!
video

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

She has such beautiful bright eyes!