Saturday, March 27, 2010

New Food

I have been giving Addie baby food for the past week or so. I started with applesauce and she had no objections! Yesterday, I tried out carrots (expecting her not to like them) and she devoured them! She kept on grabbing the spoon and nearly choking herself with it because I couldn't shovel the carrots in fast enough!
Speaking of which....is it normal for babies to have to eat with their hands too? I put a spoonful of something in her mouth- and in goes the hands! She is SOOOO MESSY!! Makes me laugh...until I find carrots in her hair, clothes, forehead all day long.

3 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

Oh yes! The hands are an essential part of eating!

Brody and Erin said...

Seriously Aubrey... she is so stink'n cute! I love it! What a good little eater! LUCKY YOU! Hope you guys have a fun Easter.

Eric and Rozanne said...

Fun video! She is a little doll! You are lucky she likes to eat...some do, some don't.