Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Swing high, swing low


The other week Addie and I went walking around the nearest park, and we decided it was time to try out the swing and slides. She really didn't have an opinion on the slides....but she LOVED the swing! When some other babies were in the baby swings, she also liked sitting on my lap and swinging.
Doesn't she look so cute in her little hat??

Adelyn was so relaxed and really enjoyed watching all the bigger kids play tag. She loves being outside- and most of the times she likes walking. But she REALLY loved swinging! I was glad that we found another "new thing" she enjoys!

video

3 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

She is the cutest little girl! I loved the swing video. Hopefully Baby j will enjoy the swings as much as she did!

Brewer's Ink said...

She's getting too big - too fast, you know that don't you? And I love seeing babies in hats! She's adorable. Tell your Mom hello for me when she comes, since I never get to see her:)

Eric and Rozanne said...

Awww...my kids all loved swinging in those baby swings too. They would want to swing forever, and when I got them out they would cry.