1. You go to any store and "just look" to see if they have any toys, clothes, or shoes that your baby doesn't already have.
2. You openly discuss your child's poop, toots, and barf as a dinner topic, making sure to include the smell, color, and texture (which doesn't disgust you)- while the newlywed couple you invited over to dinner is gagging and making promises to each other that they will never return to your house again.
3. You spend the entire day cleaning up....and it hasn't even made a dent.
4. You wear spit up on your clothes all day and don't bother to change because it just doesn't bother you anymore. All your shirts are all stained by now anyways.
5. You constantly speak "baby talk" and don't even realize you do it until someone ask hesitantly if you have a baby.
6. It would be near impossible to carry on a conversation without mentioning your child because you can't even think of conversation starters anymore.
7. You have anxiety attacks whenever separated from your baby. Even if it's only ten minutes (and they say that babies only have separation anxiety....).
8. You can be in and out of the grocery store in fifteen minutes flat (precise grocery list corresponding with each isle number, in hand).
9. Dinner is a choice of: Kraft mac & cheese, cereal, or scrambled eggs. Take your pic.
10. Your blog is now consumed with photos and descriptions of every milestone and event in your precious child's life.........and you love it.