Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend



It was a pretty eventful weekend since my family came to visit us Thursday night. On Friday we mostly hung around, but we went walking and playing at the nearby park and they helped us with the ward party later that night. They were a big help!

Saturday my mom and I went to the park for an Easter activites. We got to take pictures with the Easter bunny- Addie's expressions were priceless. We were dying of laughter!


Before the boys left for the Preistood session, we decorated eggs and that was a lot of fun. Addie didn't seem too interested- she had more fun playing with everyone.
Sunday, the easter bunny came to visit and brought a teething toy that vibrated and new ties for the boys. My family left later that day and it was so sad to see them go. If they would have stayed an extra night they would have experienced 2 earthquakes! One around 3:30 pm and another around 4 am. It was a really nice weekend to spend time together as families on that special Eater, General Confrence weekend. Kara, you were missed!

3 comments:

T and Jackie Isom said...

She is such a cutie. I love her little face!

Eric and Rozanne said...

The one with the Easter bunny was priceless. I wish I could have seen it closer. My kids all cried if they got near the Easter bunny. Weird? Glad you had a good weekend.

Brewer's Ink said...

Cute family you got there! I love the Easter Bunny pictures- that Addie is just way too cute! Hey, I felt the earthquake (or at least saw it) . . . I heard the wind chime in my room chiming, and went to investigate. It was moving, so were the drapes and my hanging plant. I commented to Rebekah that it looked like an earthquake - later I realized that it really was one. It was strange. Did you feel it much?