Friday, April 16, 2010

She's Scootin'!

Gone are the days of leaving things around...... Addie is scooting!!! Yesterday Addie and I were on the floor playing, and all of a sudden she just started army crawling to get the toys she wanted! I was so excited! She just does it a little bit at a time, though this morning I put a hamper a good distance away from her thinking, "Nah, she won't go for that, it's too far" but the second I stood back she started booking it to investigate (she's still pretty slow so she got distracted by something else and gave up on the hamper). Here is a video of her going!

3 comments:

Chantel said...

Aubrey, I just found your blog and I'm so excited to watch your family grown. Addie is so cute!! Your first is so much fun!

Brody and Erin said...

So exciting! It's so much fun when they start getting around. Wait till she gets fast... she'll be all over the place!

Wilson'swonderfulworld said...

She's so cute. I can't wait to see her!