Tuesday, April 13, 2010

These feet were made for walking

With Jared working and studying 12+ hours every day, Addie and I get pretty sick of looking at each other sometimes. Around 5, she gets pretty grouchy and I don't really like hearing it since nothing I do makes it better. So what do we do? We walk! While Adelyn gets to look at the beautiful scenery, I get to burn off all the fat still sticking around. Best for both of us!
When we get back from walking around, we are both in better moods and ready to greet daddy when he comes home 3 hours later!

2 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

Sounds like a good plan to me! Way to take a positive approach to something frustrating. :)

Brewer's Ink said...

That is such a good picture of you, Aubrey! You are so pretty, and you have such a cute daughter!