Monday, May 3, 2010

Disneyland Fun

Well....you get two days at Disneyland, two good friends, and you get too much fun! As a last hoorah for leaving California (if you don't know by now- we're going back to AZ on the 15th) we wanted to go to the "happiest place on earth" and our friends Stephen and Chelsea coming into town was just the right excuse! They were also celebrating their last hoorah before their little bundle comes in October! We are so excited for them!

Thanks for driving down and going with us!

After the 2 days, we decided that for 20 bucks more we might as well get season passes...we have the hook-ups with friends close by to come visit again- plus we're still here for 2 weeks! So guess where we're going all week.....

Addie did really good considering she didn't get much napping in (only 30 minutes on the second day) but as always, she loved looking around at everyone and everything. I never thought it was very loud...but going on some of the rides, I realized it was sort of loud for little babies. She probably liked the Tiki Room the best....it was hard to tell.
For those of you who didn't know, The details of our move are: Jared was offered a job in Northern Phoenix, and he took it because he loves me and a happy wife is a happy life! :) No, my family lives there and we have been wanting to move closer to either of our families who don't live in an expensive state. So this was an answer to our prayers to have a chance at what is better for our future and current family! We're sad to leave some aspects of California like our ward, friends, weather, and beach. But it is exciting to have a way cheaper rent and bigger living space with my family 15 minutes away. So we are happy and looking forward to starting over somewhere else! :)

3 comments:

Erica said...

I wish I lived close enough to Disney Land to just go whenever! Lucky Duck! :) And, you can correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe Idaho is cheaper than Arizona... Just sayin... ;)

Brewer's Ink said...

I love the look on Addie's face in the picture with Cruella da Vil!

Brody and Erin said...

*Looks like you guys had a great time! Addie is precious as always. Miss you guys!