Friday, May 7, 2010

Scootin' and Scootin'

Adelyn pretty much has the scootin' thing down...
video
Now she's just trying to incorporate her knees in the "army crawl" mix.

Busted! The above picture is of her being caught red-handed because recently this is her favorite hideout. She loves to scoot under the end table and play with the extra keyboard. It cracks me up how much she is dedicated to finding this spot! No matter where I put her on the floor- she always ends up in there! I just love that she's exploring everything now! It's pretty fun :)

4 comments:

Grammy Suzzy said...

Boy, she sure has got that "uh oh...I'm caught" look down pat! She's a cutie! Watch out, Mommy, she's a lady on the move now!

T and Jackie Isom said...

She is so cute! She is really good at that scooting thing!

Brewer's Ink said...

I can't wait to hold her!!!!

Eric and Rozanne said...

I LOVE that age! She is growing up too fast already. I can't believe all that she can do! And I love her little precious face!