Monday, August 23, 2010

10 months

Yesterday was Adelyn's 10 month birthday- can you believe it?? I just look at her and cannot even imagine her being small enough just to lay there! I can't believe she was ever an infant- she seems like a toddler to me now! Here are some fun pictures/videos of Addie! Oh, and if you notice a re-occurring theme of pant less or no clothes it's because of two reasons: 1.) It's too darn hot here, if we could all get away with no clothes- we would. and 2.) What baby doesn't enjoy running around naked?? Adelyn is no exception.
video

Addie is getting too smart for her own good. Just this morning I put her down for her morning nap in just her diaper and favorite blanket (explanation above). After she woke up, she did her usual playing and then was dead silent. Which only leaves you wondering until you find out why. I come into her room finding this scenario: A cute baby with a very pleased look on her face completely and undeniably NAKED. It doesn't take me very long to notice- not only her blanket on the floor, but her very wet diaper. Heaven only knows how long she'd been playing with it before tossing it over board! And this fun scene could only be complete with a few drops of pee on her crib sheets. Yes, this is Addie, this is what nearly every day is like around the Bass house. Anyone want to visit??



video

5 comments:

Brad and Danielle said...

Me! I do! I want to visit!! :)

I can't believe how old our babies are!! It's like you said, they're not babies anymore! They are in the toddler stage now!

And I just can't get over how similar these two are! Addie is walking so early too! And we have pretty much the exact same video of Connor playing hide and seek/tag with us. I was going to post it for his 10 month post as well! Too funny! So watch the blog for it! :)

Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in a couple months!

Rozanne said...

She is growing up too fast! We want to see that baby. Is it true that you guys are coming to Florida when we go?

Brewer's Ink said...

She's almost a year!? I can't believe it. The time has gone too fast.

Nat said...

so cute! and we have that hair brush! they grow up so fast, I hate it.

Rachel & Bobby said...

oh she's adorable....and a smartie haha