Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Personality Shining

Addie's personality is really starting to surface as she gets older and older. Jared and I decided she is the kind of baby who really concentrates on figuring things out. She's very dedicated to solving anything that she doesn't immediately understand. Here are some pictures and videos where you can see the different sides of Addie.

The slap-happy side:



The intelligent side: (picking a book)

The lazy side: (remote in hand)


The "Jared Bass" side:


The adventurous side:

The silly side:
Whichever side we get, we love having Adelyn in our family!

5 comments:

Brad and Danielle said...

What a great post! I love it! Addie is too cute. I really love the "Jared Bass" side. Brad and I laughed out loud when she throws the cone at the end! Hilarious!!

I'm amazed at the similarities between Connor and Addie, but there are a lot of differences too. We don't have one of those cone/ring toys but I don't think Connor would think to try to put the rings on the cone at this point. What a smart girl you have!!

Can't wait for October!!

Brody and Erin said...

*Love the videos! Super cute! I love when babies get slap-happy... it's the best and funniest thing ever. Addie is getting so big. I look forward to her and Keira playing together one day! :)

Erica said...

She is soo funny! That video with your brothers cracks me up! Looks like they sure like making her laugh. lol Such a cutie!

Nat said...

She's so big! And so smart! Holy cow!

Brewer's Ink said...

We need to get together. Jalen Andrew talks about Baby Addie ALL the time. Maybe now with the kids in school . . .