Friday, September 17, 2010

All fun and games

I have decided that I like the stage Addie is in. Sure, chasing her around the store and cleaning up the kitchen stuff fourteen times daily isn't exactly exciting. But for the most part, giggles, chasing, hide and seek, ring around the rossies, squeals of delight, and kisses, all result in a pretty good day. Here are some fun videos and pictures of what we've been up to lately.

video

Her new funny thing is when I'm telling her to smile for the camera, she gives me this cheesy/fake smile with squinting eyes. Reminds me of a stage we all go through at around 3-6 years old ish, where we can't figure out an appropriate "smile" for picture taking. Remember that stage? Well that's what our nearly 11 month old does. She also gives a scrunched up look, which we're not sure what she's trying to tell us with that one. Please enlighten us.




We are also obsessed with phones around here. If you call, and hear "beep, beep" and heavy breathing- it's Addie who has stolen the phone and pushing buttons while running away so she can keep the phone. And if you are ever hung up on- you now know who to blame.


Adelyn's hair is getting really long- and has been for some time now. But now it's in her eyes, so we can finally wear a cute little pony tail. :)



When the weather permits (two days last week- at 95 degrees) we go exploring outside. I don't know why I even bothered to lay down a blanket since the entire time was spent with her running away with me chasing. We can't wait until we can go outside without breaking a sweat.

Hide and seek is becoming a bedtime routine (yeah, I know, it's not a good one) but she becomes so happy after Jared comes home, and Jared can't help but getting her goofy and laughing until she gets hick-ups. But we all love it.
video
And finally, our fun around here wouldn't be complete without cleaning up messy faces. Which we love making.

3 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

She is at a cute age. She's becoming so interactive now. That's cute how she laughs so hard when she finds you. She seems like she has a fun personality.

Brad and Danielle said...

Love it! I love to see how she and Connor act totally alike. And I love the pony tail. Too cute. There's a difference between boys and girls - I was just thinking I need to cut Connor's hair cuz it's getting long, but with girls you just let it grow long and pretty.

Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!

Barry and Jeanni said...

I can't believe how much she has grown. I can't wait to see her.