Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First Offical Hair Cut

No, I did not completely shave off all of Adelyn's beautiful curls/waves. I only trimmed her bangs since they are always in her face (measured down to her nose) and she won't keep any type of cute hair accessories in. So here are some pictures from her first hair cut.

Before:

After: (If you look closely you might be able to see a glistening tear drop :()

Bummer is, that Addie was freaked out by the whole thing and crying hysterically and moving all over the place. So neither my mom (my coach through all this) nor I, am really sure where her hair that we cut, went! Maybe next time I cut her hair again I'll have to save that little bit.

3 comments:

Spencer B said...

That last picture is a little creepy :) haha

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

SOOO stinkin cute!!!! You did a good job! I'm impressed! :)

Brad and Danielle said...

Oh, so cute. Connor is the same way with hair cutting. We could only cut his when he was drinking a bottle. Distraction is the best way.

She is cute as ever. :)