Wednesday, January 5, 2011

In Case You Didn't Know....

In case you haven't heard the news already, we are pregnant with our second baby! We are 12 weeks along and due July 16 (which is Jared's brother's -TJ- birthday) which ought to make it fun! I am already starting to show, I guess you have to start early if you're going to end up looking like a whale. The picture of me below, was from about a month ago.I just went to the doctor's again today and it looks like everything is going well. I will go in again this Friday, because they want to look at the baby better and do all the measurements. They also might be able to see the gender already! This seems pretty early to me, but apparently the lady who is doing the ultrasound is really good....guess we'll see! This is the reason I have not been posting anything recent lately- Addie's nap time, is also my nap time! I have been a lot more exhausted with this baby and was much more nauseous too, which has been difficult finding anything to eat. I have also been really moody- lucky Jared. I am so fortunate to have a husband who puts up with my mood swings, he really does have a lot of patience with me, which I always am appreciative of. Fortunately, Jared and Adelyn have been very helpful lately.... Addie will be a good big sister!

7 comments:

Amber said...

That is awesome! And so funny. I guess we are on similar baby wavelengths b/c I'm due July 24!
Yay for the second trimester--and hopefully some more energy--I've been napping during naptime everyday too!

Chelsie said...

Congratulations! How fun!

jess and lacy said...

aw that's so fun! Congrats to you guys!

Brody and Erin said...

Congrats!!! I'll have to tell Brody the good news. How exciting! Hope you start to feel better. Keep us posted on everything. :)

Eric and Rozanne said...

Congratulations! Taegan and the new baby will be pretty close in age. :)

Brewer's Ink said...

While Addie's down there cleaning the shower, it might be helpful to teach her how to tie your shoes too. Yes? Never mind. Forgot we're in AZ . . . flip flops work just great, and there's no bending over involved :)

Brad and Danielle said...

Yay!! So happy for you guys! We will be a few months behind you on this one. :)

I love Addie scrubbing the bathtub for you. I love this age where they are so "helpful."