Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Jared Turns 30!!!

Today is Jared's 30th birthday! Even though there are way more than thirty, here are 30 of my favorite things about Jared.....

1. He enjoys cooking breakfast
2. He loves milk too
3. He's a cool Californian and a smooth talkin' Southerner
4. Jared can still swing dance
5. He speaks Argentine (aka glorified Spanish)
6. He's a Harry Potter nerd
7. He knows everything about football
8. He has 7 more years of experience and knowledge on me
9. He dresses nicely
10. His singing voice
11. He is super athletic
12. Jared's not afraid to be LDS or to sport his BYU clothes
13. He still thinks he's 21 yrs old- and acts like it :)
14. His good taste in music
15. He thinks Arizona is the armpit of the United States- but still lives here
16. He works hard
17. Jared can skateboard and body board
18. Jared is artistic
19. He likes blaring Christmas music in July
20. Jared is the "fun" parent - it's a party when he comes home
21. He has a big heart
22. He fixes stuff I can't, reads details I don't notice, and figures out the directions I can't
23. He never lacks in concern
24. Jared takes callings seriously
25. He still opens my door when we go on dates
26. He likes playing video games, but isn't obsessed with them
27. If he can, he matches his tie to my outfit on Sunday (and this is his own idea)
28. He somehow keeps Addie quiet while I direct the music in sacrament meeting
29. He can clean better than I do
30. He's honorable, thoughtful, selfless, caring, handsome and all mine!

Happy birthday babe! I love you and I'm so lucky to have you as my husband!!

4 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

What a great idea for a post in honor of his 30th birthday. Happy birthday, Jared!

Brad and Danielle said...

Hey! Happy Birthday Jared! I talked to you on the phone today and didn't even know it was your birthday yesterday.

See you in April!

Brewer's Ink said...

I love that he still matches his tie to your dress! We haven't done that one for a long time, but then again, we don't sit next to each other at church either :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JARED!

Erica said...

Hmmm just from that list I can tell our husbands would be good friends. lol Hope his birthday was fun!