Saturday, January 29, 2011

We Have A Gator In Our House!

I'm pretty sure it's no secret that Jared is a die-hard Florida Gators fan (how could you not notice the bright orange and blue shorts). But I must say, I found it a little odd that out of all of Jared's shirts to pick, Addie insisted on wearing this one:



I also wanted to point out that I found our camera battery charger (yay!) and after one day of 50 minutes of crying it out, Adelyn is now taking naps again....not long ones yet, but a nap nonetheless. Thanks for all your input, it helped to have the support of knowing I'm not the only one who has had that problem. We have all been a lot more cheery this week due to nap time :)
Also, Here is a cute video I got of Addie this week:

video

At her 15 month check up this week, they asked if she spoke 3-6 words. Since signing and animal sounds count, I told them of course! But thinking about it later, she says tons more than I initially thought:

Mama, Dada, Jess, Jesse, hohoho (Santa), Jesus, uh-o, this, roar, truck, trash, quackquack, ruff ruff, sssss(snake), and eyes.

She can also sign: hat, ouchie, food, more, all done, sleep, book, and blanket and can point out every body part(except shoulder, elbow and knee) and nearly every clothing item. In fact, it has been very important lately to point out everything someone is wearing and eyes are very exciting too. I think she's coming along in language just fine! :)

1 comment:

Brewer's Ink said...

What? No, "Aunt Net?"

Glad she's back to napping!