Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Addie's talking video

I had to record some of the cute things she says now, before I forget. Adelyn just turned 17 months and I am 24 weeks on Saturday (barely 6 months). I am feeling good besides the fact that getting bigger gets less and and less pleasant. We have two names picked out that we like and are going to wait until he is born , to decide which one he gets. Like before, we are waiting until he comes out before we share the name(s).
video

We are trying to enjoy the nice weather before the heat wave arrives...which won't be long now. And yes, it's already warm enough to jump in the pool. Pathetic considering its still March!

5 comments:

Amy & Jorgen said...

Oh I am so jealous! It is freezing here right now! I can't wait to move down to the warm weather...although not looking forward to being 7 months prego in July down there!!! I can't wait to move down there and then we can play while the guys are gone! :)

Brad and Danielle said...

That is so cute! Connor won't say any of his words on command except for the animal sounds and mama. :)

She is so adorable. We miss seeing her! I hope we can get together sometime soon. We miss hanging out with you guys.

Brody and Erin said...

Way too CUTE! I love hearing her talk. We miss you guys and hope all is going well with your pregnancy. :)

Rozanne said...

The video didn't come up for me, but the pictures are sure cute. And don't worry about Disney. We would have loved to have you guys there but it all worked out in the end and we had a great time. Hope you have a great time this month.

Brad and Danielle said...

Ugh, I am so ready to be done studying! Jared is going to do so well. He doesn't believe me, but with all the studying he's done, he is going to ace this thing. Me, I'm not so sure. I have been so distracted by other things the last 3 months that I've put in about 2 weeks total of study time. That's it. I'm a little worried I will be flying to CA again in October to retake it - by myself this time. I really hope that doesn't happen... I'm so done with this stupid test!!