Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Exciting Stuff

Just a few things that have been going on that I wanted to post:

~My amazing husband passed his California Exam!! First try too! We are so proud of him (and all happy he doesn't have to spend another 3 months or more studying again). Way to go hun!!

~We are getting pretty close to getting into our first home! Still several loose ends to tie up, so we'll keep you posted on whether or not this actually happens or not.

~Only 3 weeks left until the baby is born! I am hoping it's less time than that, but probably shouldn't bank on that happening. Exciting nonetheless!

~Adelyn just turned 20 months which sort of freaks me out since she's closer to two years now! We'll have a two year old??!! Where does time fly??

1 comment:

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

SUCH exciting stuff!!!! We need to talk soon, I want to know more details on all that stuff! Hang in there! It's so soon!!!!

Jesica