Since this post isn't an announcement of the new baby, he's still content cooking inside of me for awhile. I have been dilated at a 1 for three weeks now with little progression elsewhere. He still hasn't even dropped all the way yet. If he's still doesn't come this week, we have a new induction date set for the 18th. I did have one set for today, but we decided that maybe giving him more time was a better idea than forcing me into labor. My due date is Saturday (the 16th) and I'm not too excited about going over. Anyways, hopefully we'll have a new addition to the family this week!