Wednesday, August 17, 2011

One Perk




This is just one perk to having a house:


As you can see, Addie has absolutely no objections to this benefit! We are really enjoying having our very own house and all the things that come with it! Space, backyard, garage, yard work, recycle bin, more space, etc! Eventually I'll take pictures of our house so all of you who don't live here can see it.
Accomplishment this week: I finally was able to put all of Addie's hair up! She looks so much older with it up!

Another accomplishment: Dallin is 4 weeks now! He seems to be growing up so fast! He is still so good but is getting more aware of the world now. He has actually been smiling quite a bit, though I haven't been able to figure out whether or not he's smiling at us. I'd like to think he is! :)

P.S. That first picture of Dallin (taken by Jessy Erickson) was at one week old...look how big he's gotten! 9.10lbs last Friday!

3 comments:

Matthew and Shanna said...

I love Addeie's hair in pigtails! It's so cute and I agree that it makes her look older.

Brewer's Ink said...

Addie does look older like that. She's so cute! I can't believe that Dallin is 4 weeks old - that is so incredible! I still need to hold him!

Nat said...

so many fun things! Your kids are so cute! I hope you guys are doing well!