Monday, August 8, 2011

Pictures



Here are some pictures of our kids the past couple of weeks, and as a side note, Dallin was blessed this week since Cindi (Jared's mom) was in town. Jared gave him a beautiful blessing, I am so proud that my husband is worthy to give blessings, I only hope that our son will live his life worthily so that one day he can do the same as his father.






Also, we moved into our house this weekend! Yay! It's been a pretty hectic weekend, but we actually have a lot of boxes unpacked and are just trying to find a place for all the stuff. It's comforting knowing we are settling into a place we will be in for more than a year. We actually have a real home now! Addie wakes up and tells me, "yay, new house!". I couldn't put it better myself!

2 comments:

Brad and Danielle said...

Hooray! Isn't that the best feeling, having a home to call your very own? I am so excited for you guys. Now that you are settled in a little, when can we come visit?? (No really - we'll call you guys soon.) :)

Brewer's Ink said...

Jared did a beautiful job with the blessing; I was very touched by his tenderness. And - congratulations on the house, by the way :)