Saturday, October 15, 2011

You Make Me Smile






The kids are growing up too quickly, I have to put up new pictures as a record for me so I can remember how little they used to be. Each week I'm amazed as to how much they learn and grow- it's new faces, phrases, mannerisms, and personality traits every day. Love these kids and love being there for every moment they go through a new stage of their life. Isn't life as a parent wonderful?? Don't get me wrong, we have our fair share of frustrating days, but these special smiles and hugs make it all worth it! Purposely skipping out on all this is a mystery to me!
For some reason this picture didn't flip like it should have- bummer, I love this picture of Dallin


P.S. notice Addie's unique sense of style?? she always dresses up with a tutu and hat. The hat is a MUST with her :)

3 comments:

Brewer's Ink said...

So precious! I LOVE that last picture of Addie reading to Dallin!

Matthew and Shanna said...

I love the picture of Addie on the table in her Tinkerbell jammies, so cute!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

so cute! It looks like she is reading to him in that last one and it's heart melting!