Sunday, November 20, 2011

When They're Silent, You Go Searching


I think that Adelyn has hit that mischievous stage, where she'll go off and do things really quietly. Which always seems so nice- until you discover what it was they were up to. Some are harmless- others not so much.
~On one occasion, I left her on the toilet to go tend to Dallin. I come back to find that she'd wrapped herself in toilet paper. How she managed to become a mummy in that margin of a time- I will never know!
~Lately, when she decides she wants to use the bathroom, or wants to take a bath, I find a scene similar to the one below:
~ Addie also likes to color on things she's not supposed to or get into things she knows she's not allowed to have- so when I come over, she very innocently says, "Look what I found, Mommy!" or "Here ya go Mommy!".....just like when she figured out how to open my mascara....

3 comments:

Brody and Erin said...

Too funny ~ They definitely figure out how to get sneaky! Hehe! Silly kids! :) She is adorable... she's getting so big!

Brewer's Ink said...

Sounds about right. Glad she's normal. What would childhood be like if the kids didn't get into the make-up, or mummify themselves with toilet paper? Can't wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving!

Brad and Danielle said...

She is SO CUTE! I really love the picture of her with her hair in pigtails and earrings. We can't wait to come see you guys! And I can't believe Dalin is getting so big!!

We miss you guys!!