Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mischief Managed & Fraulein Maria

Dallin has hit that sudden age of curiosity and trouble! At 7 months old he can crawl, stand supported, go after the toys Addie is playing with, put everything he finds in his mouth, and knock over the cat's water dish more times than I can count each day! But who could ever get annoyed at his charming smile?? If you've ever wanted a photographic baby- search no more! I've found him! 


Here are the kids new beds: I never wanted my kids to have bedding with characters on it- but anything to get Addie to be excited about sleeping in it was our goal. Maybe I can avoid a character set with Dallin??? 



 And, if you are thinking about trying to find tickets for the play "Sound of Music", guess what I've got for you?! A cheaper, and much cuter version! Addie (Fraulein Maria) has the Lonely Goatheard, Do-Re-Mi, and So Long Farewell memorized. I'll save you the money...


Oh, and here's a picture of our cat, Toodles, who thinks he owns the house...maybe he does.



6 comments:

Kiya Jackson said...

Hahah. Addie's singing is too cute! Does she watch the movie or just listen to the music? Cute kids!

Meredith Williams said...

oh my goodness, Dallin is so adorable! I have to agree, 7month mark is a start of trouble but with it comes tons and tons of cuteness!

Erica said...

I love the singing! :) If we put our little ones together we'd be in for a heap of trouble!

Rozanne said...

Dallin is sure growing up fast. What a cutie! And I bet Addie so cute singing all those songs. I agree about the character bedding, but sometimes it is worth it just to give them incentive to stay in bed!

Brad and Danielle said...

So cute! We are so excited to come see you guys in a couple weeks!

The Colbys... written by Erin said...

Yay for the cat picture!!... oh and your kids are adorable too:)