Monday, September 17, 2012

Free!

Those who know me well know that I love free or cheap things. I get a big thrill from paying close to nothing for memories. That being said, I am also a good de-junker and therefore have no guilt when I give/trash my free or cheap items! That's the best part! (which is what will be happening soon to all of Addie's free stuffed animals she's acquired lately). That is why I was super thrilled to find this splash table outside ready for the trash man. Thank you neighbors for the free entertainment! I'd wondered if my kids would enjoy playing with one in the past, and this gave us the perfect opportunity to test it out. When they're done with it, I can just pop it back outside to await the trash man with no guilt about wasting money! Kids go through toys, shoes, and clothes so fast, can you blame me for going the cheap route???

Oh! And they liked the table so much, it might just stick around another summer!

 Dallin also thought eating dirt was pretty fun....see my point in liking free things??? It doesn't take a whole lot to entertain our children!

3 comments:

Eric and Rozanne said...

What a fun find! When I taught preschool and Kindergarten the kids LOVED those. I've never had one for my kids, but I know they would have loved it!

Collin and Danny said...

That is an awesome find! It looks like they are loving it!

Meredith Williams said...

I'm so amazed by your cheap (free) finds!!